We use state-of-the-art technical means and organizational solutions which ensure the high level of personal data processing protection and their securing against unauthorized access.
I. Administrator of the data:
Pstrągowski Krzysztof “AGRO-MAX”
Będzymin, ul. Główna 71
Tax Identification No. NIP: 5110208129
Statistical Identification No. REGON: 140672389
II. Aim of processing:
AGRO-MAX processes personal data of the Clients mainly for:
- the provision of services connected with the object of our activity,
- execution of orders,
- direct marketing of the offered services,
- drawing up of the offers,
- performing maintenance services,
- sales contracts,
- service agreements.
III. Type of data:
AGRO-MAX processes the following personal data:
- Name and surname,
- Correspondence address,
- Name of the entrepreneur,
- Address of economic activity,
- Telephone number,
- E-mail address,
- NIP No.
- Personal Identification No. PESEL.
In case of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of complaint, when the refund is made directly to the Client’s bank account, please indicate account number for the performance of refund.
IV. Legal basis for processing:
Personal data is processed according to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016 679 of 27 April 2016.
Your personal data are processed under your consent expressed at the moment of entering into sales contract or service agreement and other actions connected with the economic activities conducted by us indicated in point II of the Policy.
Expressing the consent for processing of your data is absolutely voluntary, however, lack of consent makes it impossible to purchase at our company and to perform services by us.
In connection with processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
- At any time you can withdraw your consent – without stating the cause. The request may refer to the purpose of processing indicated by you, but also it can refer to all of the processing purposes. Withdrawal of consent with reference to all the processing purposes will cause your personal data to be removed in our system.
- At any time you may request your data to be removed without stating the cause. Data removal request will not impact the actions taken to date. Removal of data means that your data will not be processed by us.
- You may request the limitation of your personal data processing for a certain period of time or in the defined scope – we will proceed according to your decision. Request will not impact the actions taken to date.
- At any time you may request us to correct or clarify your personal data.
- At any time you can object to the processing of your data, both in full and with reference to the objective indicated by your. The objection will not impact the actions taken to date.
- At any time you may request information from us concerning the scope of processing of your personal data.
- We are obliged to inform you about the steps undertaken by us not later than within a month from receipt of each of the requests.
V. Duration of personal data storage:
- Personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent for personal data processing, and upon such withdrawal, for the limitation period to which data administrator is entitled and with respect to administrator.
- Administrator is entitled to process personal data for safety, anti-fraud, anti-extortion purposes and also to perform statistical and analytical activities for the period of 5 years from the termination of the agreement.
- If any of separate legal provisions (e.g. Accounting Law. Tax Ordinance) personal data shall be stored for the period required in the provisions indicated above to enable compliance with legal requirements of such laws.
VI. Contact on personal details:
Any reports or request concerning personal data may be submitted in the manner selected by you
By phone: +48 023 685-62-67
By post: AGRO-MAX. Będzymin, ul. Główna 71, 09-300 Żuromin.
Personal data will not be transferred without your consent outside the territory of the European Union.
In connection with processing of personal data each person has the right to submit complaint against the action or negligence of the Administrator to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
VII. Final provision.
- To matter not regulated in the Policy, commonly applicable provisions of law apply, including specifically GDPR provisions.
- Policy was drawn up in writing in one copy. Signed original of the Policy is stored in the place of business activity performance by the Administrator.
- Policy becomes effective as at 25 May 2018.
- Policy is binding until the moment of its amendment or revocation. In case of need, not less frequently than once every six months the Administrator performs revision of the Policy, taking into consideration specifically the analysis of the effects of its application for the personal data protection and the protection or rights and freedoms of individuals, whose data they refer to. Administrator shall introduce a change of the Policy specifically in the case when applicable legal regulations with respect to personal data protection will change.