Slurry tankers – frame construction – tandems
- The tank is made of 6mm thick sheet metal, the tank has additional reinforcement rings.
- Hot-dip galvanized inside and outside.Frame adapted with attachments for the applicator.
- Inside the tank, there are 2 breakwaters with reinforcing ribs.
- A valve that shuts off the flow of slurry to the compressor.
- Bottom or top hook.
- Interchangeable hitch eye.
- Mechanically adjustable side support foot, load capacity up to 4 tons.
- Pipe water gauge fi 90 mm.
- Top hatch fi 400mm.
- Lighting installation required by traffic regulations.
- Basic brake – pneumatic.
- Additional hand brake.
- Hose 6″ (fi 150) with a suction basket – length of the suction hose 6 m.
- Rear bottom opened fi 1600mm with two stubs.
- The main drain gate with a diameter of 6″ is hydraulically controlled.
- 6″ bottom connection with 6″ manual gate valve and 6″ Perrot quick coupling.
- Spreading device – PERROT JOSKIN 6” spreader.
- Side spigot 6” on the left with a 6” manual gate valve with a 6” quick coupling.
- Over and under pressure safety valve.
- Side connector with a plug.
- Side ladder.
- Metal fenders.
- CE certificate of conformity.
- Warning triangle, rooster.
- Oil separator, noise silencer.
The robust built-in linkage allows the mounting of any spreading implement, even the widest.
The combination of the linkage and the hopper gives each model a compact design and maintains the perfect pressure on the eyelet, even with a very wide spreading applicator.
An eco-friendly and economical system that recovers the used oil ejected by the pump and reduces pump noise, and also sucks in air at the top of the tank to keep debris out, extending the life of the pump.
As standard, slurry tankers are equipped with a vacuum pump with a mechanical switching system. Hydraulic control is optionally available. This is an option that makes it easier to control the compressor if you have a pumping device such as an arm, boom, etc. When preparing for pumping and spreading, changes can be made without leaving the tractor.
Mixing slurry in the tank. The hydraulic agitator works like a real mixer. It can be used during transport, as well as during pouring or pressing.
Mounting on a cylinder with two nitrogen tanks provides high flexibility.
Machines equipped with solenoid valves placed on a uniform base are protected against external factors. This hydraulic distribution center includes an inlet block with adequate capacity. Many of the vehicle’s hydraulic functions require low flow, but you also need to know which require high flow, such as turbo filler hydraulic motors, manifold(s), etc.
Some users sometimes prefer a simpler and lighter system that is just as efficient. At 6” or 8” diameter, the arm has good pumping capacity while offering the choice of left or right hand mounting. Its simple and robust design is an asset for cost-effective refilling. Thanks to the double-acting cylinder, it can be lowered and raised from the tractor The arm is locked in the transport position.