Slurry tankers – self-supporting construction
- Tank made of 5mm thick sheet.
- Hot-dip galvanized inside and outside.
- MEC 4000 M compressor.
- Ball valve to shut off the flow of slurry to the compressor.
- Bottom hook at a height of 40 cm.
- Welded catch.
- Mechanically adjustable side support foot, load capacity up to 4 tons.
- Tubular water gauge
Lighting installation required by traffic regulations.
- Basic brake – pneumatic (1 or 2 circuits to be determined).
- Hose 5″ (fi 125) with a suction basket – length of the suction hose 6 m.
- Closed rear bottom with a diameter of fi 1200mm with one 5″ spigot.
- Main drain valve with a diameter of 5″ hydraulically controlled.
- Spreading device – PERROT JOSKIN 5” spreader.
- Side connector 5 “on the left blinded.
- Over and under pressure safety valve.
- CE certificate of conformity.